When Healthcare Professionals Fail You in the Greater Cleveland - Akron Area
A critical time when you need a medical malpractice attorney in Medina, Strongsville and Northeast Ohio to fight for you!
Medical malpractice is the failure of a healthcare professional to meet the standard of good medical practice. These standards are in place for the safety of all patients. When medical errors occur, injury, and even death, can occur.
Attorney David C. Sheldon is a medical malpractice lawyer in Medina who knows what to do when a healthcare worker fails to meet the standards of good medical practice. Medical malpractice lawsuits are often complex. We have access to the most highly-qualified medical experts and know how to try these matters to the jury. We represent clients and loved ones in the Greater Cleveland Area who have been injured or lost their life as a result of medical malpractice.
Handling your medical malpractice cases in Medina County and Northeast Ohio.
If you or a loved one has been injured through negligence by a healthcare provider, call The Law Office of David Craig Sheldon at 330.723.8788 or contact the firm online to schedule your free initial consultation today.
Which healthcare workers are responsible for Medical Malpractice?
All healthcare professionals, including the following, must act in a manner to avoid needless danger and personal injury to their patients:
- Same-day surgery centers
- Nursing homes
How Ohio healthcare professionals can fail you.
Among Medina attorneys who practice personal injury law, David C. Sheldon is skilled in handling medical malpractice cases where injury results from:
- Failure to diagnose
- Failure to obtain an accurate medical history
- Failure to order appropriate tests
- Failure to assess the patient's condition
- Improper training or supervision
- Improper administering of medicine
- Failure to maintain cleanliness of medical premises
- Incorrect application of a procedure
- Surgical mistakes or errors
- Failure to remove a foreign object after surgery
- Anesthesia errors
- Birth injuries
- Brain damage or permanent injuries to newborns
- Injury or death of mother
- Failure to intervene in a timely fashion
- Failure to recognize observable symptoms of the illness
Fighting for financial compensation for families
The Law Office of David Craig Sheldon provides aggressive representation to help you recover financial compensation for you or your loved one's injury or loss of life. The legal remedies may include:
- Monetary damages for future medical care and treatment
- Lost wages
- Lost future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral costs