Resolve Your Personal Injury Matters in Ohio with Our Legal Assistance
Personal injury trial attorney, with 32 years of experience, advocating for the rights of the injured in Medina, Strongsville and Northeast Ohio
The Law Office of David Craig Sheldon is dedicated to assisting individuals injured or killed due to the reckless, negligent or unsafe actions of others. Having represented personal injury victims for over two decades, Mr. Sheldon has developed has a reputation for fighting to hold the people responsible for your injuries or the loss of your loved one accountable for their negligent actions.
At our Medina law firm, we provide you with personal service beginning with your initial consultation until we resolve your case. We perform extensive investigations to preserve evidence and provide the expert witnesses necessary to pursue your case. We always try to negotiate favorable settlements with insurance companies prior to trial. When necessary, we are ready to take on the insurance company or corporate wrongdoer by seeking fair and reasonable compensation from a jury of your peers.
If you or a loved one is the victim of a negligent act of another, call The Law Office of David Craig Sheldon at 330.723.8788 or contact the firm online to schedule your FREE initial consultation today.
Our mission is to get you the compensation you will need to cover the following:
- Punitive damages – the amount of money necessary to punish the defendant for intentional acts that cause injury
- Present and future medical expenses
- Lost and future wages, benefits and services
- Loss of consortium - loss of love and affection due to injury or death
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Funeral costs
Proven Results - Click here for our Personal Injury Case Highlights
Getting you past your accident
David C. Sheldon is a personal injury lawyer in Medina dedicated to winning the best possible results for clients suffering injuries in accidents and other personal injury matters:
- Auto accidents - It takes one moment and one negligent driver for you to suffer massive injuries in a car accident. We handle your case no matter how complex.
- Premises liability cases - Property owners and businesses have a responsibility to keep their premises safe and warn visitors of potential hazards. Slip and fall accidents are common and we determine whether your injuries could have been avoided.
- Wrongful death - If your family member dies due to the negligent act of another, you may have a wrongful death case. We advocate for your rights.
- Medical malpractice -We fight to help you recover compensation for your injury or loved one's loss of life resulting from medical negligence.
- Dram shop cases - We help you file a lawsuit against a bar that served patrons who wind up in drunk driving collisions causing serious injury or death. Under Ohio law, a person may sue and recover damages from a licensed provider of alcoholic beverages that sells/furnishes alcohol to an intoxicated person under certain circumstances. Our case highlights page shows the successful results we've achieved with dram shop litigation.
- Excessive force cases - We represent people who have suffered injuries as a result of excessive force by police officers.